All gifts and donations are processed through the University of Minnesota Foundation which are specifically designated to be used by Boulder Lake Environmental Learning Center only.
All proceeds go to removing barriers to participation for all groups: Covers program and bussing fees; provides internship stipends and equipment.
Boulder Lake's Wish List
We can supply a gift letter from the University of Minnesota Foundation.
- Canoes and kayaks
- Woodworking hand or power tools - particularly cordless drills, router, table saw, hand planes, sanders, clamps, shaving horse, etc
- Lumber - particularly ash and basswood but open to others.
- Bungee cords
- Tote boxes
- Dissecting scopes
- Binoculars/Spotting scopes
Fishing poles/Tackle Boxes
Snowshoes / Cross Country Skis
- Any outdoor recreation or education equipment
- Aluminum cans - collection trailer on the corner of Rice Lake Road & Normanna and "We Can Do It" receptacles at any of the reservoir boat launches
Please contact Ryan Hueffmeier for any inquires related to the information above.